Do you have anything egg-citing planned? If not here are 10 things you can do this Easter…
- Break an egg – start your morning with brunch in bed and make it egg-
- Or get out in the open with a picnic brunch.
- Decorate your own eggs for Easter. Get the kids on board and grab
some paintsand start creating your own Easter Egg masterpiece.
- Who doesn’t love a good Easter Egg Hunt? Go on
getinvolved in your local Easter trial.
- Try your hand at some face painting which always keeps children occupied during an Easter Party or outdoor Easter Egg hunt.
- Show your creative side and have your very own British Bake-Off.
- Have a chocolatey Afternoon Tea with friends and family.
- Snuggle up to watch the Peter Rabbit movie and see what the adventurous and mischievous rabbit gets up to.
- Finish your evening with a nice cup of hot chocolate topped with lots of mini marshmallows.
- Last but not least don’t forget to get your sugar fix at Tongue in Cheek.
Stock up on our latest range of Easter captions at…